Ardwick Green Collection, Tanzaro House, Ardwick Green North, M12 6FZ
M12 6FZ, United Kingdom
- 55,404 sq ft
ARDWICK GREEN COLLECTION – PROMINENT OFFICE/SHOWROOM INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
MANCHESTER M12 6FZ
LAST PROPERTY LEFT Tanzaro House – Ardwick Green North, M12 6FZ
- A substantial and attractive former factory building, that has been sympathetically restored and converted to create a number of offices and studios.
- Let to various occupiers within the fashion industry and generating a gross annual rent of £324,392.
- Approximate Net Internal Area of 5,147sqm (55,404sqft)
SOLD Charlton House – 27 Ardwick Green North, M12 6FZ
- A grade II listed Georgian terraced building, which has been converted into attractive office accommodation and boasts a number of original features.
- Let to a variety of occupiers within the fashion industry and generating a gross annual rent of £25,800
- Approximate Net Internal Area 261.12sqm (2,811 sqft).
SOLD Milford House – 29 Ardwick Green North, M12 6FZ
- A grade II listed Georgian terraced building, converted to provide office suites.
- Approximate Net Internal floor area is 268.41sqm (2,889sqft).
- Let to a variety of occupiers and generating a gross annual rent of £32,054.
SOLD The Grove – 27 Manor Street, Ardwick Green North, M12 6HE
- A Grade II Listed Georgian end terrace, converted to provide office accommodation.
- Approximate Net Internal Area of 319.96 sq m (3,438 sq ft)
- Available with vacant possession.
MANCHESTER IS A IS A MAJOR CITY AND METROPOLITAN BOROUGH IN GREATER MANCHESTER, WITH A POPULATION OF 545,500 AS OF 2017. IT LIES WITHIN THE UNITED KINGDOM’S SECOND-MOST POPULOUS URBAN AREA, WITH A POPULATION OF 2.7 MILLION.
The regional North West economy is worth more than £120 billion with over 260,000 businesses and a population of over 7 million. The economy in the North West is expected to grow by 2.1% by the end of 2019, making it the fastest growing UK region this year. Greater Manchester is forecast to grow at a rate of 14% over the next five years, well ahead of the UK average of 11%.
It is anticipated that the levels of job creation in Manchester could outpace that of cities such as Berlin, Tokyo and Paris between 2015 and 2020, helped by Greater Manchester having the largest regional creative and digital clusters in the UK, employing 63,500 people and generating GVA of £3.1 billion each year. is a city at the heart of the Northern Powerhouse and provides excellent connectivity both nationally and internationally. Manchester airport welcomes flights from 200+ cities including San Francisco, Dubai, Mumbai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore. 60 trains per day travel between Manchester and London in only 2 hours; and the motorway network places Leeds, Liverpool and Birmingham within easy driving distance.
The properties are located in a prominent position on Ardwick Green North, just off the main A6, around 0.5 miles from Manchester City Centre. Manchester’s inner city ring road, the A(57M) is situated 0.3 miles to the north and provides excellent transport links by road throughout the City Centre and wider road network. Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station lies 0.4 miles from the properties, within easy walking distance. In recent years, there has been extensive redevelopment within the Piccadilly area, with older buildings being refurbished or converted to provide leisure and office accommodation including the new 10,000 capacity Mayfield depot music venue, creating a hub for arts and entertainment within the area. Both the University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan Universities are located within 0.6 miles of the properties and the O2 Apollo music venue is 0.3 miles to the south.
To discuss the opportunity in further detail please contact:
Landwood Group: 0161 710 2010 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Haughton Warburton: 0161 839 0080 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org